Friday, April 26, 2013

Introduction

"See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,  redeeming the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15,16

You may be able to guess by the title of my new blog what the content will be about. haha It seems that I always have articles, links and opinions to post on facebook that are anything but politically correct. The word circumspect means to be watchful, wary, alert, or on guard. Another synonym would be vigilant. There is so much deception happening in the world, both politically and in the Church, and it seems that very few are aware, or even seem to care. With so much time on my hands, I am able to do a lot of reading and researching, and I consider it my responsibility as a Christian to warn others and share the information that I have found. However, the information I find is generally not appreciated in the facebook world, and I feel like I am always digging through my facebook wall trying to find something that I posted previously...and so for these reasons I decided to start posting these things on a blog. If nothing else, I will have my thoughts and links organized. :)

And so..... if being politically incorrect bothers you.....don't read my blog. If possibly having your thoughts and beliefs challenged bothers you.....don't read my blog. If reading about "serious subjects" bothers you.....don't read my blog. You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment